Thursday, December 23, 2010

Ritter Sport Blog

Ritter Sport is a famous chocolate factory south of Stuttgart and I remember them still from my childhood days. In their blog they offer you to design your chocolate. So I have to embed a widget on my blog - you can do so as well, just get it from the link above - and hope that it works. I am curious how much success they will have with this kind of marketing but it worked with me at least. I am looking forward to trying it myself.


The factory is in Waldenbuch and they have an outlet where they sell chocolate at special prices. If you are in the region, just pay them a visit. They also have special offers with varieties of smaller chocolate - great for little presents or for taking home (if the authorities let you bring food in your country). http://www.ritter-sport.de/#/de_DE/home/
So- try the widget, if you have any problems, just let me know

No comments:

Post a Comment